QUGS RPGs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
QUGS RPGs

Forum for QUGS members to use for tabletop RPGs (D&D, Shadowrun, Werewolf, etc.)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locations for sessions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ector

Locations for sessions. Empty
PostSubject: Locations for sessions.   Locations for sessions. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 am

Has anyone organized a location for this Thursday? If not shall we have a look into possible locations with power? The worst case scenario is another session in the engineering library, which is hardly a disaster but would leave us without a powerpoint.
Back to top Go down
DM

PostSubject: Re: Locations for sessions.   Locations for sessions. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm slightly more prepared for a dry run this time, seeing as I have stolen some whiteboard markers from a couple of classrooms today.

Here is my absolute dream scenario:

- Powerpoints for everyone
- A large table
- Chairs for everyone
- A whiteboard OR someone brings an erasable mat

I know there exist some conference rooms in Forgan Smith floor 3 that would be perfect... if they're rent-able. Worth a shot? Worst case scenario we can try to just rock up in one; I know not many classes use them after 4 or so.
Back to top Go down
Kysene

PostSubject: Re: Locations for sessions.   Locations for sessions. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I haven't organised anything, it's completely slipped my mind. We could try the rooms at the top of the Duhig Library, I know that two years ago they had working power points. Haven't used them since though, so I don't know...

When we finalise a place, can someone send me an email with the details (especially if it's not 'til tomorrow) on either alicia. whillier ( at ) uqconnect. edu.au or a. whillier ( at ) uq. edu. au [without all of the spaces, of course].
Can't say when I'll be able to check my emails tomorrow, since I have class then work then class again.

Also, what time are we playing 'til tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
DM

PostSubject: Re: Locations for sessions.   Locations for sessions. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

I don't know how to reserve a room but I'll try to figure it out!
Back to top Go down
Ector

PostSubject: Next session   Locations for sessions. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 am

No dnd this next week (so not on the 21st).

Next session will be the first week back after the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locations for sessions.   Locations for sessions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locations for sessions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QUGS RPGs :: D&D Games :: Sol'Terra-
Jump to: